Find topics HERE.
Top Posts & Pages
- PARCC Prep: How to Approach the Narrative Writing Task
- HOW TO PREPARE STUDENTS FOR PARCC WRITING TASKS
- User-Friendly PARCC Writing Rubrics!
- PARCC Prep: Research Simulation Task Writing Lesson Cycle
- PARCC Preparation: Tackling the Research Writing Task
- Professional Development Ideas to Support Literacy Instruction
- PARCC Prep: Literary Analysis Writing DEMO LESSON
- SOCRATIC SEMINARS MADE EASY*
- PARCC Update: NEW WRITING RUBRICS
- PARCC Prep: How to Unpack Literary Analysis and Research Writing Prompts
Monthly Archives: November 2012
My previous entry on annotation may have oversimplified things. Although annotation is important, that doesn’t mean it’s EASY. Students often struggle with it, for several reasons which we need to address: We fail to establish the rationale for annotating. In … Continue reading