Find topics HERE.
Top Posts & Pages
- PARCC Prep: How to Approach the Narrative Writing Task
- PARCC Preparation: Tackling the Research Writing Task
- Professional Development Ideas to Support Literacy Instruction
- User-Friendly PARCC Writing Rubrics!
- PARCC Prep: Literary Analysis Writing Task
- PARCC Writing Rubrics UPDATE, 10-13-16
- APPROACHES TO THE COMMON CORE: How to Teach Reading Literature Standard #3
- Teaching Writers How to Select and Explain Evidence
- Literary Analysis Task: How to Infer Themes from a Text (CCS #2)
- Approaches to the Common Core: WHY ANNOTATION MATTERS*
Monthly Archives: May 2013
Today’s post is a referral to an excellent book on coaching. Check out my review of THE ART OF COACHING by Elena Aguilar. It’s a must-read!
No matter what grade or subject you teach, you need to know not only about the standards for the grade(s) you teach, but also for the grades before and after. Why? Because you need to know how prepared your students … Continue reading