Find topics HERE.
Top Posts & Pages
- Techniques and Tools for Vocabulary Instruction
- Teaching Writers How to Select and Explain Evidence
- User-Friendly PARCC Writing Rubrics!
- How to Pace PARCC Writing Preparation
- PARCC Prep: Narrative Writing Task Lesson Cycle
- ARGUMENT VS. EVIDENCE: Step 1 Revisited
- NEW RESOURCES: Video Training Modules!!!
- HOW TO PREPARE STUDENTS FOR PARCC WRITING TASKS
- Literary Analysis Task: How to Infer Themes from a Text (CCS #2)
- Narrative Writing Feedback Tools
Monthly Archives: May 2013
Today’s post is a referral to an excellent book on coaching. Check out my review of THE ART OF COACHING by Elena Aguilar. It’s a must-read!
No matter what grade or subject you teach, you need to know not only about the standards for the grade(s) you teach, but also for the grades before and after. Why? Because you need to know how prepared your students … Continue reading