Find topics HERE.
Top Posts & Pages
- PARCC Prep: How to Approach the Narrative Writing Task
- HOW TO PREPARE STUDENTS FOR PARCC WRITING TASKS
- PARCC Prep: How to Unpack Literary Analysis and Research Writing Prompts
- PARCC Prep: Literary Analysis Writing Task
- PARCC Prep: Literary Analysis Writing Lesson Cycle
- PARCC Preparation: Tackling the Research Writing Task
- User-Friendly PARCC Writing Rubrics!
- PARCC Prep: Research Simulation Task Writing Lesson Cycle
- Essential Literacy Work Before You Begin Test Prep
- Literary Analysis Task: How to Infer Themes from a Text (CCS #2)
Monthly Archives: May 2013
Today’s post is a referral to an excellent book on coaching. Check out my review of THE ART OF COACHING by Elena Aguilar. It’s a must-read!
No matter what grade or subject you teach, you need to know not only about the standards for the grade(s) you teach, but also for the grades before and after. Why? Because you need to know how prepared your students … Continue reading