Find topics HERE.
Top Posts & Pages
- PARCC Prep: Literary Analysis Writing Task
- PARCC Prep: How to Approach the Narrative Writing Task
- Teaching Writers How to Select and Explain Evidence
- PARCC Writing Rubrics UPDATE, 10-13-16
- User-Friendly PARCC Writing Rubrics!
- PARCC Prep: Narrative Writing Task Lesson Cycle
- ARGUMENT VS. EVIDENCE: Step 1 Revisited
- PARCC Update: NEW WRITING RUBRICS
- APPROACHES TO THE COMMON CORE: How to Teach Reading Literature Standard #3
- PARCC Prep: Research Simulation Task Writing Lesson Cycle
Monthly Archives: May 2013
Today’s post is a referral to an excellent book on coaching. Check out my review of THE ART OF COACHING by Elena Aguilar. It’s a must-read!
No matter what grade or subject you teach, you need to know not only about the standards for the grade(s) you teach, but also for the grades before and after. Why? Because you need to know how prepared your students … Continue reading