Find topics HERE.
Top Posts & Pages
- PARCC Prep: Literary Analysis Writing Task
- PARCC Prep: How to Approach the Narrative Writing Task
- Teaching Writers How to Select and Explain Evidence
- PARCC Writing Rubrics UPDATE, 10-13-16
- User-Friendly PARCC Writing Rubrics!
- PARCC Prep: Narrative Writing Task Lesson Cycle
- ARGUMENT VS. EVIDENCE: Step 1 Revisited
- PARCC Update: NEW WRITING RUBRICS
- APPROACHES TO THE COMMON CORE: How to Teach Reading Literature Standard #3
- PARCC Prep: Research Simulation Task Writing Lesson Cycle
Monthly Archives: November 2015
[The following post originally appeared in slightly different form on MiddleWeb on Nov. 3, 2015.] After reading yet another piece lamenting students’ inability to write clearly, I feel compelled to share what I’ve learned about this problem and offer some … Continue reading