Find topics HERE.
Top Posts & Pages
- Techniques and Tools for Vocabulary Instruction
- Teaching Writers How to Select and Explain Evidence
- PARCC Prep: Narrative Writing Task Lesson Cycle
- User-Friendly PARCC Writing Rubrics!
- How to Pace PARCC Writing Preparation
- ARGUMENT VS. EVIDENCE: Step 1 Revisited
- NEW RESOURCES: Video Training Modules!!!
- HOW TO PREPARE STUDENTS FOR PARCC WRITING TASKS
- PARCC Prep: Literary Analysis Writing Task
- PARCC Writing Rubrics UPDATE, 10-13-16
Monthly Archives: November 2018
[This post originally appeared in slightly different form on MiddleWeb.] One of the most common concerns I hear from ELA teachers is “I want to teach grammar, but I’m not sure how to fit it in.” This post explains a … Continue reading