Find topics HERE.
Top Posts & Pages
- PARCC Prep: How to Approach the Narrative Writing Task
- PARCC Prep: Research Simulation Task Writing Lesson Cycle
- SOCRATIC SEMINARS MADE EASY*
- HOW TO PREPARE STUDENTS FOR PARCC WRITING TASKS
- PARCC Prep: Literary Analysis Writing Lesson Cycle
- PARCC Preparation: Tackling the Research Writing Task
- PARCC Prep: “Extending the Story” for PARCC Narrative Writing Task
- PARCC Writing Rubrics UPDATE, 10-13-16
- PARCC Prep: More ELA Test Items Released
- User-Friendly PARCC Writing Rubrics!
Category Archives: AP Language and Composition
I’m spending this week trying to learn more about AP tests (at a conference organized by KIPP, thanks!), and in the AP Language and Composition section, we had a fascinating discussion about the use of SOAPSTONE, an acronym for a type … Continue reading