Find topics HERE.
Top Posts & Pages
- PARCC Prep: How to Approach the Narrative Writing Task
- HOW TO PREPARE STUDENTS FOR PARCC WRITING TASKS
- User-Friendly PARCC Writing Rubrics!
- PARCC Prep: Research Simulation Task Writing Lesson Cycle
- PARCC Preparation: Tackling the Research Writing Task
- Professional Development Ideas to Support Literacy Instruction
- PARCC Prep: Literary Analysis Writing DEMO LESSON
- PARCC Update: NEW WRITING RUBRICS
- SOCRATIC SEMINARS MADE EASY*
- PARCC Prep: How to Unpack Literary Analysis and Research Writing Prompts
Tag Archives: Genre
If you have done the work of paraphrasing the RIT standards and brainstorming on ways to teach them (and assuming you don’t have a curriculum that is already aligned, which is true for most people), start mapping out your first … Continue reading