Find topics HERE.
Top Posts & Pages
- PARCC Prep: How to Approach the Narrative Writing Task
- PARCC Prep: Research Simulation Task Writing Lesson Cycle
- PARCC Preparation: Tackling the Research Writing Task
- PARCC Prep: Literary Analysis Writing Task
- HOW TO PREPARE STUDENTS FOR PARCC WRITING TASKS
- PARCC Prep: Literary Analysis Writing Lesson Cycle
- PARCC Prep: How to Unpack Literary Analysis and Research Writing Prompts
- PARCC Prep: Narrative Writing Task Lesson Cycle
- User-Friendly PARCC Writing Rubrics!
- PARCC Prep: Literary Analysis Writing DEMO LESSON
Tag Archives: Literacy Manipulatives
In the previous post, we looked at how to teach students to distinguish between argument and evidence. In Step 2, when given a list of statements, students must identify arguments and their relevant evidence. Though this may sound easy and … Continue reading