Find topics HERE.
Top Posts & Pages
- PARCC Prep: How to Approach the Narrative Writing Task
- PARCC Update: NEW WRITING RUBRICS
- User-Friendly PARCC Writing Rubrics!
- PARCC Prep: Literary Analysis Writing Task
- Literary Analysis Task: How to Infer Themes from a Text (CCS #2)
- Essential Literacy Work Before You Begin Test Prep
- HOW TO PREPARE STUDENTS FOR PARCC WRITING TASKS
- Professional Development Ideas to Support Literacy Instruction
- Essential Vocabulary Resource: ACHIEVE THE CORE’s ACADEMIC WORD FINDER
- ARGUMENT VS. EVIDENCE: Step 1 Revisited
Tag Archives: Literacy Manipulatives
In the previous post, we looked at how to teach students to distinguish between argument and evidence. In Step 2, when given a list of statements, students must identify arguments and their relevant evidence. Though this may sound easy and … Continue reading