Find topics HERE.
Top Posts & Pages
- ONLINE LEARNING: How to Engage Students Using Zoom
- PARCC Prep: Research Simulation Task Writing Lesson Cycle
- PARCC Prep: How to Approach the Narrative Writing Task
- ONLINE LEARNING: Zoom Problems and Solutions (Week 1)
- PARCC Prep: “Extending the Story” for PARCC Narrative Writing Task
- Teaching Writers How to Select and Explain Evidence
- PARCC Prep: Literary Analysis Writing Task
- ARGUMENT VS. EVIDENCE: Step 1 Revisited
- PARCC Prep: Narrative Writing Task Lesson Cycle
- Essential Curriculum Resource: MATCH FISHTANK
Tag Archives: Open-ended Responses
In response to popular demand, I have added a new page to the TLC Website: Open-ended Response Writing! No matter what grade or subject you teach, your students will benefit from the tools featured on this page. Check it out!