Find topics HERE.
Top Posts & Pages
- PARCC Prep: How to Approach the Narrative Writing Task
- PARCC Prep: Research Simulation Task Writing Lesson Cycle
- PARCC Preparation: Tackling the Research Writing Task
- PARCC Prep: Narrative Writing Task Lesson Cycle
- PARCC Prep: Literary Analysis Writing Lesson Cycle
- PARCC Prep: “Extending the Story” for PARCC Narrative Writing Task
- PARCC Prep: Literary Analysis Writing Task
- HOW TO PREPARE STUDENTS FOR PARCC WRITING TASKS
- Approaches to the Common Core: TEACHING “WHAT’S IMPORTANT”*
- User-Friendly PARCC Writing Rubrics!
Tag Archives: Summer Reading
If you want your students to engage in summer reading but haven’t finalized the assignment yet, it’s not too late to give them something meaningful and manageable. Whether you’re assigning particular books or giving students a range of choices (or … Continue reading