Find topics HERE.
Top Posts & Pages
- PARCC Prep: How to Approach the Narrative Writing Task
- PARCC Writing Rubrics UPDATE, 10-13-16
- PARCC Prep: Literary Analysis Writing Task
- PARCC Prep: Research Simulation Task Writing Lesson Cycle
- PARCC Prep: Narrative Writing Task Lesson Cycle
- User-Friendly PARCC Writing Rubrics!
- Teaching Writers How to Select and Explain Evidence
- PARCC Preparation: Tackling the Research Writing Task
- Literary Analysis Task: How to Infer Themes from a Text (CCS #2)
Tag Archives: Recommended Reading
In 2012, if you read “The Writing Revolution,” Peg Tyre’s article in The Atlantic about Judith Hochman’s effective method for teaching writing, you may have wondered, Where can I learn more about this? You were not alone. In fact, so … Continue reading
Today’s entry is brought to you by my other blog, ONLY GOOD BOOKS. Check THIS out.