Find topics HERE.
Top Posts & Pages
- PARCC Prep: How to Approach the Narrative Writing Task
- HOW TO PREPARE STUDENTS FOR PARCC WRITING TASKS
- PARCC Prep: Research Simulation Task Writing Lesson Cycle
- PARCC Preparation: Tackling the Research Writing Task
- PARCC Prep: Literary Analysis Writing Lesson Cycle
- PARCC Prep: Narrative Writing Task Lesson Cycle
- PARCC Prep: How to Unpack Literary Analysis and Research Writing Prompts
- PARCC Prep: “Extending the Story” for PARCC Narrative Writing Task
- PARCC Prep: Literary Analysis Writing Task
- User-Friendly PARCC Writing Rubrics!
Category Archives: Idioms
Some people refer to paraphrasing as “literal comprehension,” meaning, “You can tell what is literally going on or being said.” And to some extent, that’s accurate. But there’s more to it. In any given sentence, FIGURATIVE things are also happening … Continue reading