Find topics HERE.
Top Posts & Pages
- PARCC Prep: How to Approach the Narrative Writing Task
- PARCC Writing Rubrics UPDATE, 10-13-16
- PARCC Prep: Literary Analysis Writing Task
- PARCC Prep: Research Simulation Task Writing Lesson Cycle
- PARCC Prep: Narrative Writing Task Lesson Cycle
- User-Friendly PARCC Writing Rubrics!
- Teaching Writers How to Select and Explain Evidence
- PARCC Preparation: Tackling the Research Writing Task
- Literary Analysis Task: How to Infer Themes from a Text (CCS #2)
Monthly Archives: March 2015
As we approach spring (OK, technically it’s here, but really?), it’s a good time to start thinking about how our students will reflect on their writing progress since the beginning of the school year. Assuming you have used a consistent … Continue reading
I will present “Our Students Are Struggling: Now What?” at the Eatontown Barnes & Noble in the Monmouth Mall on Tuesday, April 14, from 6:00-7:30pm. There is no charge, and participants will earn professional development hours. To sign up, please click … Continue reading