Find topics HERE.
Top Posts & Pages
- PARCC Prep: How to Approach the Narrative Writing Task
- PARCC Writing Rubrics UPDATE, 10-13-16
- PARCC Prep: Narrative Writing Task Lesson Cycle
- User-Friendly PARCC Writing Rubrics!
- PARCC Prep: Research Simulation Task Writing Lesson Cycle
- Teaching Writers How to Select and Explain Evidence
- PARCC Prep: Literary Analysis Writing Task
- PARCC Preparation: Tackling the Research Writing Task
- PARCC Update: NEW WRITING RUBRICS
Category Archives: Presentations
In case you’re curious, here are some public events where you can find me: Oct. 7: Reading, Writing, and the Common Core: Recipes for Action (NJPSA/FEA in Monroe Twp., NJ, 9am-3pm, $149) “Join this noted author of Literacy and the … Continue reading
This has been a particularly challenging year in our field. As teachers and school leaders continue to wrestle with how best to prepare students to meet and exceed the Common Core Standards, I would like to humbly submit some professional … Continue reading
I will present “Our Students Are Struggling: Now What?” at the Eatontown Barnes & Noble in the Monmouth Mall on Tuesday, April 14, from 6:00-7:30pm. There is no charge, and participants will earn professional development hours. To sign up, please click … Continue reading
I am pleased to report that I will present a workshop on “Our Students Are Struggling: Now What?” at the NJ Charter Schools Annual Conference on March 30, 2015 at Bally’s in Atlantic City. For registration details, click here. Many … Continue reading