Find topics HERE.
Top Posts & Pages
- PARCC Prep: Literary Analysis Writing Task
- PARCC Prep: How to Approach the Narrative Writing Task
- Teaching Writers How to Select and Explain Evidence
- PARCC Writing Rubrics UPDATE, 10-13-16
- User-Friendly PARCC Writing Rubrics!
- PARCC Prep: Narrative Writing Task Lesson Cycle
- ARGUMENT VS. EVIDENCE: Step 1 Revisited
- PARCC Update: NEW WRITING RUBRICS
- APPROACHES TO THE COMMON CORE: How to Teach Reading Literature Standard #3
- PARCC Prep: Research Simulation Task Writing Lesson Cycle
Monthly Archives: September 2013
Every so often, it’s a good idea to comb through available Common Core resources and see what’s new. Today, as a result, I updated the TLC “Standards” page to make it more user-friendly and comprehensive. Here are a few updates: … Continue reading
For anyone interested, here is a quick update on some of my upcoming presentations: OCT. 18, 2013: Monmouth University Literacy Symposium (West Long Branch, NJ) Presenting “Connecting Reading, Writing, and Test-Prep Instruction” Registration is open from Sept. 2-Oct. 14. Click … Continue reading