Find topics HERE.
Top Posts & Pages
- PARCC Prep: How to Approach the Narrative Writing Task
- HOW TO PREPARE STUDENTS FOR PARCC WRITING TASKS
- User-Friendly PARCC Writing Rubrics!
- PARCC Prep: Research Simulation Task Writing Lesson Cycle
- PARCC Preparation: Tackling the Research Writing Task
- Professional Development Ideas to Support Literacy Instruction
- PARCC Prep: Literary Analysis Writing DEMO LESSON
- SOCRATIC SEMINARS MADE EASY*
- PARCC Update: NEW WRITING RUBRICS
- PARCC Prep: How to Unpack Literary Analysis and Research Writing Prompts
Tag Archives: Presentations
In case you’re curious, here are some public events where you can find me: Oct. 7: Reading, Writing, and the Common Core: Recipes for Action (NJPSA/FEA in Monroe Twp., NJ, 9am-3pm, $149) “Join this noted author of Literacy and the … Continue reading
I will present “Our Students Are Struggling: Now What?” at the Eatontown Barnes & Noble in the Monmouth Mall on Tuesday, April 14, from 6:00-7:30pm. There is no charge, and participants will earn professional development hours. To sign up, please click … Continue reading
I am pleased to report that I will present a workshop on “Our Students Are Struggling: Now What?” at the NJ Charter Schools Annual Conference on March 30, 2015 at Bally’s in Atlantic City. For registration details, click here. Many … Continue reading