Find topics HERE.
Top Posts & Pages
- Teaching Writers How to Select and Explain Evidence
- PARCC Prep: How to Approach the Narrative Writing Task
- PARCC Prep: Narrative Writing Task Lesson Cycle
- PARCC Writing Rubrics UPDATE, 10-13-16
- PARCC Prep: Literary Analysis Writing Task
- APPROACHES TO THE COMMON CORE: Quadrant Analysis as a Way to Boost Comprehension
- User-Friendly PARCC Writing Rubrics!
- Teaching Students How to Set a Purpose for Reading
- PARCC Prep: Literary Analysis Writing DEMO LESSON
- Literary Analysis Task: How to Infer Themes from a Text (CCS #2)
Monthly Archives: June 2014
Verbal Workout (www.verbalworkout.com) is a tremendous resource, particularly for high school teachers (and parents) who want to help students strengthen their vocabulary. It includes key vocabulary words (esp. SAT words) from many, many commonly-read texts and provides lists (sortable in … Continue reading