Find topics HERE.
Top Posts & Pages
- PARCC Prep: How to Approach the Narrative Writing Task
- User-Friendly PARCC Writing Rubrics!
- PARCC Writing Rubrics UPDATE, 10-13-16
- PARCC Prep: Literary Analysis Writing Task
- PARCC Prep: Research Simulation Task Writing Lesson Cycle
- PARCC Prep: Literary Analysis Writing Lesson Cycle
- PARCC Prep Writing Task Care Packages
- PARCC Prep: How to Unpack Literary Analysis and Research Writing Prompts
- HOW TO PREPARE STUDENTS FOR PARCC WRITING TASKS
Monthly Archives: March 2013
If you live in Northern New Jersey or New York City, you might want to attend the free workshop I will present at the Springfield (NJ) Barnes & Noble, on April 17, from 5:00-7:00pm. The topic is “Connecting Reading, Writing, … Continue reading
Hi, all– I’ve noticed from some reviews of my book that a few people have had trouble finding the FREE ACCESS CODE to The Literacy Cookbook Website. It’s on page 4 of the Introduction. And when you sign up for … Continue reading
As much as we would like to know what the PARCC Assessments are really going to look like, this year all we have to go on is what our State Department of Education tells us. And in my home state … Continue reading
I am pleased and honored to report that the March issue of School Leadership Briefing features an interview in which I discuss “Supporting Teachers with the Common Core”!!! Here’s the link to the interview. (PS–It’s 8 minutes long.) Here’s the blurb: … Continue reading